Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

real ira/ uff

Options
  • 21-09-2003 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

how could any human being lower themselves to the level of torching the car of a disabled driver as the real ira did last week.
    how could any human being leave a pipe bomb beside a childrens school as the uff have done in holy cross.
    i suspect you have to sell your soul to the devil to go so low.
    what devil is worth all that-a united ireland or a british northern ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Because they are scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Qadhafi

we should just follow Israels policy and zap these scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Dawg

What, send a few missiles down the falls/shankill road to take out one or two people?

The Israel/Palestine situation is hardly something we want to model ourselves on now, is it?
    i suspect you have to sell your soul to the devil to go so low
    As an aside, I remember on my first day of college in Belfast (about 9 years ago now :eek: ) sitting down at a desk and reading something along the lines of "Frazels fish shop was just a joke ha ha ha ha" scratched into the desk. Was quite disturbing at the time, I wasn't aware of the mentality of some people there until then. Fortunately they are in the minority.

Advertisement