Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd key???????????

Options
  • 21-09-2003 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

where can i get a cd key for legimate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cherrio

you can only get a legit. CD key by actually buying the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

If you are looking for your CD key, you can find it at the back of your Battlefield manual.

If you have "lost" your CD Key you will need to contact EA. Visit the EA online Support Base for more information.

If you have obtained an illegal copy of Battlefield 1942 then go out and buy it. BUY IT.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Stick an ad in the wanted forum - you might get a cheap one - then again the phrase "cold dead fingers" comes to mind.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I have a legit key unused for sale,
    offer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

Why are you selling it lenny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Lenny..Ill give you 20 euro for it.

Im in tallaght too, us tallaght scumbags have to look out for each other :f33r:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Why am I selling it..
    Well ya see, I bought the game, tried to install it. but the cd's were corrupt.
    But I had downloaded ISO's and installed the game, I used the cd key that I had with the corrupt cd's.
    SO then I brought the game back, and was handed a new boxset. hence didn't need the second key,

what part of tallaght you from?

Hi Lenny, Im from Kingswood.

So are ya willing to sell the key ?

I presume once I have the key its just a matter of burning a copy of BF 1942 and everything is nice and legal ?

hmm, what part of kingswood you from?
    My name not ring a bell? :)

Also, I am not too sure if yea can play bf1942 online. the game has copy protection so I don't think if yea copy the game it plays right? does it?
    Doin't think yea can play online with a crack bf1942.exe

• Advertisement

I live in Sycamore Drive lenny, but I dont really know that many people in Kingswood..I grew up in Kilnamanagh.

Im thinking maybe I should just buy a new copy of BF just to save me the hassel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i reckon that would be a good idea, and they might still have it on sale in virgin(€24.99)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Original post answered, if you want to buy or sell I can split it and move to it to For Sale.

Closed.

kdjac

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement