Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc gamepads

Options
  • 21-09-2003 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

are these things shabbily constructed or what?
    of the 3 pc controllers i've had the joystick broke, the gamepad broke and a few days ago the latest gamepad broke, it lasted a 13months, doesn't seem quite enough. I had console controllers (NES & SNES) that never broke after years of enthusiastic use.

maybe i'm a little to enthusiastic with x/y-axis controller, when i take a long shot in a football game i really crank the d-pad, anyone else do this?

i have to get this thing replaced under warranty :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i went through a few logitec wingmen joysticks a few years ago when i was playing novalogic games but they got a lot of use so i can't complain to much and now one of my xbox pads is acting up ( right thumb stick keeps sticking ) but i'v been hammering on that for 18 months so thats lasted well.

if you were using it a lot and it lasted 13 months thats not too bad imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

get a usb adapter to use console controllers on your pc, you can get ps1+2, n64, xbox and gamecube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I got one of those USB adaptors last week. Works a treat. I now have PS2 dual shock for my console emu and two Hori arcade sticks for MAME.

Advertisement