Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake.ie

Options
  • 22-09-2003 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Quake.ie, Room101 and every other site hosted on Kali is down and for the time being are staying that way. Eircom dont seem to be our friends anymore, we may have to move the site to alternative hosting, MP is back from hols today and we'll sort it out as quick as we can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Im just back from my holidays. so all this happened when I was away.

Basicly, the servers which host quake.ie are in eircom. they are part of the original IGN agreement with eircom and are hosted for free by eircom with the agreement that we run their game servers. eircom have decided to no longer host the servers and simply turned them off. gutted.

As I have said, I am just back from hols and I am still playing catch up. When I get a moment today, I will persue this and at least get the servers back on so I can get all the web sites off and get them rehosted.

Sorry about this. I'll keep you posted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

still no.... quake.ie? :(

viva la restitance!

Advertisement