Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irismagazine.net | version 2.0 | october 9th

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Excellent gig last night! Well done to the organisers.

T'was my first time seein' Berkeley and Bill Coleman - I was well impressed!

And of course 66e, Guggenheim Grotto and Juno Falls never fail to please. I had to laugh - I had been giving out to Myles about the lyrics for 'Sun and Moon'. Why's it always gotta be the American who's the junkie!!?? So he changed it to Canadian for the last chorus. :D Excellent stuff. And now my neighbours to the North can be offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by rueyn
    I think we can safely say that chicks dig guys with guitars, so no worries there ;)

I have four guitars - sex on legs me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

Ok, so you HAVE four guitars, but can you PLAY them? I think that's kinda the prerequisite ;)

Glad to hear everyone had a good time!

-angela.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 perkythepig

If you're the guy in your link, have a look at your email...I sent ye something. :)

Yep - got that rueyn - I'll get back to ye... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Ok, so you HAVE four guitars, but can you PLAY them? I think that's kinda the prerequisite ;)

At the same time?

In short, yes.

Hose yourselves down ladies!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

I gotta see! Is that like the saying, "If he can play four guitars at once, imagine..."? ;)

And Perky -- cheers! Sometimes I worry that the 'Net eats the fruits of my not-so-laborious labor...does sending an email actually COUNT as labor?

Off to ponder the possibilities...

-angela.

Advertisement