Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedi Academy problem! HELP

Options
  • 22-09-2003 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

hoi hoi ,

So I got home yesterday with my brand spanky new jedi academy, installed and began playing , all was well - I was playing with MAX graphics without any slowdown ,

I then shutdown the PC , When I went to play again today it wont load... im geting error messages in that quakey console at the start , dont know why - Ive tryd reinstalling and reinstalling and reinstalling ! I cant understand why it was working yesterday and not today,

as regards grf card drivers Im pretty sure i have the latest (v.sure ) and the game hasnt had an update tet so it cant be that either... anywho heres the error messages im geting...

WARNING: no shader files found
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader projectionShadow
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader sun
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader gfx/2d/charsgrid_med
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader white
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader console
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader menu/new/crosshairb
    WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader menu/art/unknownmap

heres my specs

Athlon 1.8
    gf 4 ti4200 64 mb
    512 mb RAM
    etc etc

fast response would be luverly as I cant stay online and got no offline games to play ! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Is that with single player or multiplayer? I got messages like them whenever I played multiplayer but they just stopped a while ago, no idea what was wrong with it. Single player always worked fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

both single and multy.... really anoying me at this stage , Ive reinstalled my grx drivers , reinstalled the game , updated this that and everything else...

this is the error message i get when playing multy...

ERROR: no shader files found

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ok finally fixed ! :)

Advertisement