Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well its been fun....

Options
  • 09-06-1999 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Due to a awful lot of reasons I can no longer play quake 2 online. As it stands I am facing a summons as a result of my phone bill which can never be a good thing.

Still I managed to have a laugh whilst i was playing. I was part of the iq2cl winning clan dzr. I beat almost everyone at duels at least once. Junkie/spoon being the main exceptions there. I had the best hpb rail in ireland (don't argue you all know its true).

You're all a good crowd and it'll be quite a shame to stop playing but hey real life beckons and who knows if i get my **** together i may be back in the future.

Just remains for me to say good luck good bye good game

Mark aka Ripper

yipee just turns out i've been fuct out of my house as of friday....ain't life grand

[This message has been edited by Ripper (edited 09-06-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Ah **** man always a sad day when a great player jumps ship, but I did a while back and came back so I wont be in the least bit surprised if I see your sorry ass back on the servers in a month or two.

As the song goes.

Welcome to the hotel California, er, there's a line in there somewhere about going but not being able to leave or sommen but cant remember how it goes smile.gif

well good luck man anyway, and give telecom one for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Ahhh ripper lad.......i miss ya already sad.gif......****ing telecom...ffs......anyway cya round...another 'ford lad gone....sad state

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

MAN i hate to see people leaving like that but hope to see yea in the near future. You came along and really strenthened the DzR squad guess were gona have to scrape alone without one class hpb of which there aint many in ireland
    CYA Take-it

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey, I wouldnt sweat the phonebill too much man. I've owed them hundreds of pounds for over 3 years. They have stopped sending me threatening letters about 6 months ago. Its not economic for them to sue you but they will black list you and possibly go after the person who underwrote the bill (see I "forgot" to fill out that bit of the application).

Anyway, have a good one.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Sorry to see you go Ripper, who'll be up for a duel at 2p.m in the morning on a school night anyway ? Ah well, at least i'll no longer be saying "ffs you railgun lama", "no skillz railgun user" etc..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Goo Laa M8 o! l33+ Du3l3|2 ha><oRz R0><0Rz!
    BBIAB EH? FuKK +h3 P|-|0n3 B!LL MuPP3t|2Y M8!

5+4 PR35+ M0F0...... Ro><0Rz m8!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

sh|t i hope thinks pick up for you Ripper. Didnt really get to know you but had fun wipeing the floor with muppet clans (cough DF cough Sorry mike smile.gif along side while you were in NiC

Laters

Polish/Budakhan

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Ah jaysus Rip. Even though i always got you mixed up with the OTHER ripper who played tribes you were still a sound bloke.

Umm, a little of an ego problem but sure that can only be a good thing smile.gif

Seeya when you return, which as we all know, you will.

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Male me or at least phone Polish, it's been so long, what's happened huney ?
    -Kr" wherv'e u been cheeky monkey" AsH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

So lets see who had a bigger reputation as a pack of muppets - was that NiC or was it DF???

Well damn me if it wasn't NiC actually!! Fancy that smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hmm as far as i know the only muppet in DF is the pebbles fellow.

take it easy mark.
    you still never raped my ass in any duels wink.gif
    remember our exciting 2 - 1 duels on dm6?
    hehehehe
    you lava monster ya!

white(railgun sux)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

cya mush cya
    mush
    cya mush cya mark bye
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh howya bye
    cya
    k
    ahh welll
    bye cya mush sad state of affairs there mush fu(k sake mush sorry bye mush cya

Advertisement