Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Into The West-mystery Tour

Options
  • 23-09-2003 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

anyone going to the mystery tour?apparently GMIT,Sligo IT,Letterkenny and NUIG are all going to some together....shud be a mighty nite,mite be a bit late looking for tickets though as it is tonight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Yall should go, its not much of a mystery really.

I heard from a lot of people that its on in Rockin Robbins in Carrick on Shannon.
    sounds like the armpit of no where, but its supposed to be a very good club, capacity of 4000.

I'll be there anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

no tickets left :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Twas a good night indeed and it was in rocky robbins in Carrick on Shannon in leitrim.

no suprise there really, all you really needed was a way up and then you could of just walked straight in, no id check, few bouncers at the door, just checking for cans really.

fupping huge crowd though, i spent the night downstairs where the band was, who were very good! really got the crowd going.

i think someone spiked my drink though, i lost conciousness for a wee bit on the way home....

Advertisement