Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for a Pagan

Options
  • 23-09-2003 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭

My g/f is a Pagan Witch, can someone recommend a nice present for her? :)

thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Depends what type of pagan she is and how much you want to spend and where you live (Dublin is the only place I could recommend certain shops really, and I am not sure mentioning them would be allowed here anyway.).

Most Pagans love books, so if you are stuck, a book voucher is always a good idea. Do you know is she interested in fortune telling and the tarot? Most people do not believe in the old saying that your tarot decks should be a present anymore, but it is still nice to get a nice tarot deck as a present, maybe in a nice silk bag, and there are many to choose from. Alternatively, get some crystals, they are pretty and can be used for many different magicks and healing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Thanks silja

I live in Dublin, i think i will go for the crystals

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Bloggs,

you also might want to check out www.northfire.de

Its a german site (has lots of music -metal, to be specific)..but my point is check the jewellry section - celtic and viking craft, brilliant stuff ! Its relatively easy to find in case you dont understand german. Let us know what you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I tend to get candles, lots of them all sorts of colours and shapes. cant go wrong with one or two of them :)

Advertisement