Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 12"....

• 23-09-2003 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Basically after nice little laptop, have been struggling over what to get. Have a nice little shuttle thats does everything i need on a pc / at home scale, games basically, so that one major factor not needed on the laptop. Only requirments of the laptop are
    1. Portability 2. Looks 3. Video playback 4. Wireless

Budget is around 2g's so hoping i can get something to suit. Now as regards the above points its gotta be 12"(in or around, i.e uber portable), beatiful, powerful, and wireless :].

Have been after this for years, but recently came into contact with a 12" ibook, seems to fit the bill perfectly (yes i know macs are gáy) gonna spend a fair bit of my cash on her so want to make sure it'll do everything i need. Will i have any trouble picking up codecs and the ikle for it ? Will i be regretting buying a mac for the next year( 12months paying it off :] )

Am i completely mad and are there lovely little pc based laptops out there that are affordable, small, powerful and nice looking just evading my googling ?

Help / suggestions / flaming welcome.

Jason

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I was talking to someone who is testing one of these the other day, its meant to be the dogs bollox

http://www.jvc.co.uk/product.php?id=MP-XP&catid=100035&lid=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

jesus_thats_gre must look into that looks like its the perfect job alright.

Anyone else have an opinions, honestly tho the ibook looks twice as good as that and has as many features (for what ill be doing)

Anyone any more comments suggestions ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Anyone any experience with macs want to warn me before hand or anyone on suggestions on where to get me a nice 12" or so lappy

(in other words, bump)

Advertisement