Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip misleading people?

Options
  • 23-09-2003 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Just spotted this on the UTV Forum:
    On the UTV Home Page there is a Banner saying "CLICK HERE FOR 1 YEARS FREE SUBSCRIPTION" But when you follow the link it says, "At UTVip we have been fine tuning our services to give you yet MORE POWER FOR YOUR MONEY! Our GREAT new offer puts us in 1st place for cost. Signup before 31st December
    2003 and get 1 MONTH FREE. "

Ermm a trifle misleading I have to say.

Followed the link myself and got the same result. Got all excited for nothing :rolleyes:

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Im inclined to think somone just typoed the banner.. hardly that much of a problem i think :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

Originally posted by Moriarty
    Im inclined to think somone just typoed the banner.. hardly that much of a problem i think :)
    Have to agree. But it should be changed A.S.A.P no less ;)

OHP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Errr, did someone tell UTV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Malcolm

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Errr, did someone tell UTV?
    Yes we made a mistake.
    With the constant development of new products, new promotions and the strive to offer the best value and service in Ireland we will make the odd mistake. Thank goodness we can always rely on boards to keep us on our toes. :-)

Advertisement