Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have 2 problems

Options
  • 11-06-1999 5:35pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

1. The font's in Outlook & IE have all gone italic. I did nothing and they won't go back to normal. wtf?

2. Anyone know strings for Rockwell 56k modems. I'm now ****ed off with getting dissconnected every 3 minutes or so

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

keep it to the techie board wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

is there a website somewhere i can get a manual from? if there is i can work out the string for yis

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Who reads the techie board? I sure don't.

I have no manuals and anything I've tried hasn't helped. Guess I'm just ****ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

!
    that italic **** happened to me too
    :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

hey could it be the cih virus?
    cause my ie5 font went huge when i got it
    get some virus checky thing quick if it is cause it fu<ks sh1t up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

Installed any new s/w?
    All text in Outlook went bold when I installed visual c++
    had to manually change properties of the folders back... sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Could be a new virus going around, as a few of you's have complained of fonts going werid. Adra for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

i have a rockwell modem 56k and i get the same problame some day then other days it so smooth if you disscont by having to restart without disconnecting properly it seems to get worse the ports seem to block up.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Oddly, the font thing has disappeared. I'll blame it on gammy microcack 98.

The modem is still ****ed, however.

Advertisement