Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi €150 dvd/amp

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

my opinion is that if you can't afford more on a system, you don't have any other options.

What's ur budget ?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

I was just considering for a second system, since it has a radio as well. It may well be crap, just wondering if anyone had seen or used one.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

did anyone see the one argos have with dvd/amp in one unit and 6 speakers with 5.1. it's going for EUR150 and it plays mp3/cdr/cdrw. has anyone bought one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Yeh I saw this and was wondering if it wasany good, I'm not ready to commit to an expensive hoem cinema setup yet and was wondering if this would at least be decent enoguh to tide me over for a year or two, anyone heard anything about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

My opinion about these "all in one systems" :

Let me try and give you a different example that for some reasons most of the people do understand but when it comes to audio they don't...

The example is the Motor world. I mean, when you ask if a system/speaker/amp/ CD Player/TV/etc. if it's descent for it's value it's like asking if a Fiat Cinquento 71' is a descent car....

It all depends "what for" ? it depends on your budget and what are your expectations from that car.
    If your budget is limited and all you need is something that will take you from A to B (not that far...) than probably the answer will be: yeah, for that money you can get maybe a bicycle and that's it. Nobody expect to get a "sport car" for 2000 Euros, right ?
    In Hi-Fi/HT there is a wide range of products for all budgets, just like cars.
    You have to match your expectations to your budget.

You see what I mean ?

For that price (150 Euro) you can't go much wrong (if that's all you are willing or can afford on a full 5.1/6.1 system.

I think that after a short while you'll be very bored with it and ot will probably move to a bedroom or as a present to a nephew and there are those 150 Euros gone !

Only My 2 Cents...

• Advertisement
Advertisement