Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Repeat Results - You Got Yours Yet?

Options
  • 23-09-2003 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

I am still waiting on my exam results for 2nd year repeats in Kevin St.
    AFAIK they started back last week!

Anyone else?

tribble

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

got mine last week, and they were not pleasant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pukka

I got mine on Monday, after I checked them in college. Got 41% in maths... oooooohhhhh yeahhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Repeated 6 there in August (don't ask......please)

FAILED 1!!! (lecturer must die)

Should be able to carry into this year though, only the board meetings not for another 6 weeks. Until such time i'm not a registered student with no actual guarantees of been able to carry. So i've started this year of the course already but still feel like i'm in limbo.

GOD I LOVE DIT :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Five and a half years of a four-year-degree course, during which I sat, um, many* repeats :eek:, I found out at 2pm Monday that I passed all my final year repeats. YAY!

Just goes to show how far perseverence and determination can get you :) (or, rather ignorance and stubbornness :rolleyes: )

It's all over! I never want to hear the 'r' word ever again!!!

*seventeen

FYI, If you call DIT (01-402 3000) and ask for the exams office of the faculty you're in, they'll be able to give you a date for when the exam board meets; the results are posted out a day or two later).

It is what it's.

Advertisement