Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skerrys Cork: JEB Teachers Diploma.

• 24-09-2003 3:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭

Attended the first class earlier tonight. First impressions of the the course are very postive.

Looking for feedback from past students, how has doing the course helped you in gaining employment.

I'm Looking for second hand books, that are on the course list.
    If you have any and would like to exchange them for Cash/Other Books. I would appreciate if you PM me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

What exactly is this course about. What does it involve?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I was unable to get the books second hand last year,

It is a very basic course the psychology and stuff is interesting but as far as It goes its all apps word,excel,powerpoint etc

Do you already hold qualifications in the IT field?.

If not to get a decent job out of just that on its own, you will prob have to do the advanced course after it too,

Advertisement