Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn Christians

Options
  • 12-06-1999 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

There's a lot of them damn christians in town asking me to go to their ****ing meetings. Anyone got any good put downs? Something in between "no thankyou" and "**** off and die" is required.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

When they ask you for a free personality test answer with

"sure, but it'll cost ya"

This throws them off and gives you time to escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ask them if you can bring 'the crazy gang' around and then make subtle hints as to what the crazy gang actually do
    eg. ritual torture of kittens and puppies, bizarre sexual activities involving mechanical kitchen utensils, and other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Tell them your not intrested but you know someone who is and give them thier address. Someone I know gave his mothers address, who was more religous then they were, after 5 mins they tried to leave smile.gif They also gave her some prayer tapes which she taped music over. The nuts came back a few days later asking if she wanted to buy the tapes she borrowed, she said no thanks and gave them back. smile.gif

You must have that look about you Von!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

oh i am the expert at this.. smile.gif
    say the following if your a student:
    "Listen.. i respect your opinions and all that, but i've gone through these speechs thousands of times from ppl in college so theres no point saying yours will be any different ok?"
    "ehh bye"
    excellent...
    works _every_ time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

My standard reply: '**** off, I'm an atheist' well worth it for the look on their faces.

btw it's always a pair of them, and they only ever come up to me (or anyone else, i'm sure) when i'm on my own. Brainwashing bible thumping freaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bracken

I usually go to the meetings.

I was afraid to say no a few years ago, just like you Von, but then I went to one of those meetings, I never looked back! I love going to those Christian Club meetings,
    that blondie one wants me I just know it! And as for the foxie one, well we all know she'll suck your **** for a fiver!
    I think those meetings are great fun!

bracken7@hotmail.com
    www.linuxfreak.com/~bracken

Or else just say:
    "Gwan an **** off y'aul *****!"
    Works for me anyways

[This message has been edited by Bracken (edited 13-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

just say

"no some rastafarians already asked me - i joining them, - want some hash, no wait got some lsd here...."

pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Think I'll just stick to saying "Please **** Off"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

The summer before I started college I was working as a technician fixing copiers and fax machines etc...I was out on the road doing "calls". I was good at it..and I knew the computer side of things, if we had any trouble.

The bossman approached me and asked me to stay on...offered me loadsa money, mobile phone, car...etc.
    I said no I am going to college.
    He said he would give me sponsorship through college, pay for accomadtion and all.
    I said right so, I will think it over.
    He said he would ge back to me within a week.

2 days laer he phoned my home and asked me to go to a "Prayer meeting"
    (ROFL) I said no, "I am not really into that sort of thing".

He never came back to me about the job and sponsorship.

It was like he was trying to BUY me into the religion.

These bible-bashing muppets should get out a bit more.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Just unzip your fly & **** over them. Use Hello Magazine if its handy. Or a picture of a Nun.
    They never come back. (no pun intended there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Go to the meeting Mr Fruit and Veg. It may cure you of your incessant cheating. STOP CHEATING! PRAISE THE LORD!

It could change your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

hey watch out what ye say remember in pulp fiction and sam l jackson siad that big long thingy bout shepards and vengance n sh1t man watch u'r back god'll fu<kin blow your head off!!!!!

Advertisement