Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Studio Installer 1.1 Question

Options
  • 24-09-2003 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

How do I install a file to the root of a drive (e.g. C:\) using Visual Studio Installer 1.1? I've googled to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Got it: you create a folder called 'C' or something equally drive like and set its default value to the root of the drive in question, such as 'C:\'.

One of the mods could probably delete this thread now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

No I will leave it, it may be of use to someone (unlike Visual Studio Installer, which is useless).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Originally posted by Talliesin
    No I will leave it, it may be of use to someone (unlike Visual Studio Installer, which is useless).

Yes, but it was either that or the Package and Deployment wizard. You've mentioned a free install product before, many months ago now, which you used in Spin. Could you tell me what it was called?

Advertisement