Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool V Olimpija Ljubljana

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

D...DUM...DUM...TSS !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭marct

Originally posted by manic_monster
    Whats the difference between Michael Owen and a Black Cab?

A Black Cab can only carry 6 passengers.

That joke was originally about Peter Canavan of Tyrone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭manic_monster

Actually - the first person I heard it about was Denis Law in the 70s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

So, should we (Liverpool fans) have any worries about this one? Should be fairly straight forward with the away goal in our favour. Also the team is performing better than when we met them last - despite losing the last games.

Should have Henchoz back and they will have to attack us giving a nice open game. I'm not going to make any predictions but hopefully there will be no upsets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I'm not going to make any predictions but hopefully there will be no upsets.

Ah Go On:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'll go for a 3-1 win with the attack of Heskey plus Smicer playing just off him with Kewell left and Diouf right. - I predict Le Tallec to be on after 65-70 mins and to score his first big-game goal.

Plenty of hostages to fortune there! :ninja:

Mike.

I'll go for a 3-1 win with the attack of Heskey plus Smicer playing just off him with Kewell left and Diouf right. - I predict Le Tallec to be on after 65-70 mins and to score his first big-game goal.

No hat trick for heskey? ;)

Due to popular (seemings as I'm refering to the muppet maybe not) demand, I'll make a prediction.

Mine are usually wrong and this is going to be no exception. Hat-trick to Heskey with Liverpool losing 3 - 4. I like mikes better;)

Due to popular (seemings as I'm refering to the muppet maybe not) demand, I'll make a prediction.

Having a bad day are we? or is it just the pressure of liverpool facing the mighty ljubljana tommorrow :D

Dont be worrying even Liverpool arr not that bad that these part timers can beat the at Anfield, Or are they?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Having a bad day are we?
    What makes you say that? I was merely pointing out that you may not be the most popular, I still love you;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by mike65
    I predict Le Tallec to be on after 65-70 mins and to score his first big-game goal.

Mike.

Savage prediction there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

3 - 0

seems like it was a very comprehensive performance, delighted

Exellent score and performance congrats to Le Tallec.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Some good football at last ... obviously oppostion are not Europes finest but Liverpool did play it around nicely and created loads of chances ...

Excellent predictions Mike 65.

Any chance of Saturdays Lotto Numbers?;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Excellent predictions Mike 65.

Any chance of Saturdays Lotto Numbers?;)

I'm poor! My best shot was 3 plus a bonus number so I carried home a swag of...£10 :eek:

Mike.

Advertisement