Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voodoo2 and Q3

Options
  • 12-06-1999 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I know there is prolly tons of stuff in previous messages about how to sort out q3 for the voodoo2 but im too lazy to search em.

im usin carnates machine now and the performance on it is @rse. Anyone got a good cfg or driver for it? he sposedly has the latest v2 driver but the graphics are screwy on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Yeah mon, you have to get the latest drivers from 3DFx site, but not the european one, and you can download the q3 compatible drivers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Eric has the glsetup yoke. That should sort you out.

I tried that glsetup yokeabob.... it was no use for me. hope you had bettter luck...
    3DFX site was the easiest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Why not the european one..?

you cant find it on the european 3dfx site... well i looked, an eventually SickBoy told me where to go to get them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement