Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My cat died.

• 24-09-2003 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Well alas my6 beloved cat aptly named "Fluffy" died last night :(

I had her since she was a kitten and she sortof the runt of the litter. She could never meow or purr she was truely special! Giant fluffy paws and hair everywhere :) I noticed on monday she wasnt looking to good and took her to the vet on tuesday morning he was unable to tell what was wrong so off on an hour long trip to Sligo she did go, to a new cat hospital well small animals hospital. Apparently it is the businees I wasnt actually in it as I had to work. They rang me this morning to say she died last night and I am gutted, inface gutted is not the word. She apparently had a massive underlying infection which came to a head all of a sudden.

Anyways thats it. :(

Pic of her when she were a kitten, cute as a button :D

Her as a kitten

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sorry. One of my russian dwarf hamsters passed on to big sawdust pile as well this morning, and while they weren't as interactive as a cat, I will miss Totsky. That's the second one I've had die recently from tumouts, apparently they're prone to them as a species.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sorry to read about Fluffy (we should post more threads about our pets before they shuffle off this mortal coil). She looked like your classic cute "moggy" :)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'm sorry for you Ronan, gorgeous looking kitten...

one of my cats died earlier in the year, easily the friendliest cat i've ever had.
    he'd always scramble onto my shoulders and wrap himself round my neck whenever i picked him up.
    rip fats:( (feline aids)
    another cat is fairly unhealthy at the mo, renal faliure, looks like we caught it in good time tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Originally posted by mike65
    we should post more threads about our pets before they shuffle off this mortal coil).
    Mike.

Agreed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Aww, sorry :(

Looks like she was a lovely little kitten.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

My condolenses(spelling!:confused: ) but it could have been worse the cat could have just disappeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

I'm so sorry to hear. My cat got knocked down last year. He was only a year old. It cut me up inside and still does.

My heart genuinely goes out to you.

Advertisement