Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrows the Big Day

Options
  • 24-09-2003 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭

Make sure you check out SIGames tomorrow for information on CM 03/04. As you are aware its the last Champman (as we know it) ever.

Tomorrow will see some game information and features and some screenshots i think (Vaggabond might correct me on this).

I cant wait for media improvements i hope are in the game. That has to be the biggest let down in the original CM4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I know Im biased but 0304 kicks ass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Check out the link now for information on CM 03/04

http://www.sigames.com/news_view.php

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

*creams bags*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Bollix i only got CM4 last month :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

Kool n1 is Coming out in November

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

How much is the mag thats talked about in that link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Aha,,, i see u can buy it off Gameplay.co.uk and avail of their free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Delboy79

9 Euro here in Waterford for the Mag. Just got it now , finish work in 48 mins then i am off to check it out ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

Originally posted by irishgeo
    Make sure you check out SIGames tomorrow for information on CM 03/04. As you are aware its the last Champman (as we know it) ever.
    How do you know it's going to be the last one ever? Did they say on the site? And does it mean they are going to discontinue the whole series, or just do another radical redevelopment?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

From now on Serbian Eidos are going to make Championship Manager without Sports Interactive. The company who have made all the CM games. Eidos have hired a whole new development team and are starting again from scratch. The next CM game after 03/04, I can only presume 04/05 will be a totally new game, new everything...

Sports Interactive own all the code from all the CM games and the player database - and we cant tell you what were going to do until Feb :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

We will have to change the name of the forum accordingly. :)

wtf --> :horned: :f33r:

Advertisement