Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Age differances

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oh another load of smart answers again i see...why do you bother at all, apart from Havelock that is, no i havent met her parents, what in gods name would i want to do that for. All the girls i have gone out with have been around the same age as me and ive never met their parents, whats the point unless your planning to marry her or something, then i guess it cant be avoided.

Oh yeah and will type def please stop responding to this thread cause after that message about "estrogen from contraceptives", i mean in all fairness who the hell knows what "estrogen" is, so go away and stop anoying me.

Also it depends on the girl, not her age. The person i live with at college has a best mate who is 32 years of age and he is with a just gone 16 year old. BUt its not like shes a child or whatever and i know someone said about girls at that age should be off drinking in the park but believe me this bird never went through that stage, she turned 20 the day she turned 10, its just differant with some.

And as for "Beruthiel" saying your daughter would have more sense than to go with a 20 year old. How innocent are you in all fairness, all mothers think their daughters are little angels but when their out on the weekend they are gagging for it off anyone so please wake up and smell the coffe. there is a differance between when you were a tenager all them years ago and today, AIGHT ha ha ha

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

oh another load of smart answers again i see...why do you bother at all, apart from Havelock that is

what you mean here is in fact, Havelock is the only one to tell you what you wanted to hear. Posting on PI means getting everyones view, it doesn't mean you have to like it
    as the old jewish saying goes
    "if seven people tell you that you are sick
    perhaps you should lie down"

whats the point unless your planning to marry her or something, then i guess it cant be avoided

manners
    I have met all the parents of people I have gone out with
    I have also met my daughters previous boyfriends

i mean in all fairness who the hell knows what "estrogen" is

anyone with half a brain knows what estrogen is

mothers think their daughters are little angels but when their out on the weekend they are gagging for it off anyone so please wake up and smell the coffe. there is a differance between when you were a tenager all them years ago and today, AIGHT ha ha ha

this comment gets your thread locked as I don't believe you have any real interest on peoples views here.
    responsible mothers do not allow their 15 year old daughters out at night during the weekend - and I would suspect it's to keep them away from people who think like you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement