Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is NWA TNA the new ECW?

• 24-09-2003 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Big Ears

isnt the new wrestling channel showing this when it starts broadcating ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by smiaras
    The only bad thing going for it is Vince Russo, but apparently he's not the main booker for much longer.

I hate that unibrowed idiot as much as the next man/woman (yeah, where are the fsckin' females on this board anyway? I know damn well it's not just blokes that watch this stuff!) but in fairness, I'd actually welcome Russo back to WWE, stick him on RAW, and put Heyman back as writer for Smackdown!

Hey, it's gotta be better than the current shape of both programs atm!

Nero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

When Heyman was writing we had some great storylines.

Angle V Mysterio last year, ah come on, that was hilarious...
    "I'm not being beaten by a freakin' 12 year old! it's true.... AYE FREAKIN CARUMBA, it's true!"

Brock stalking Sara, it beats the hell out of Stephanie and Zack Gowan V Big Show!

Plus at the end of his run, the Undertaker having the piss taken out of him. Kanyon mimicking Boy George. "Do you weally wanna hurt me??? Big Show says he's weally sowwwyyy!". Legend!

Compared to Undertaker V Gay Train for the millionth time (Why does Vince insist in pushing this talentless idiot down our throats?)

The ratings speak for themselves. At the beginning of the year, Smackdown were hammering RAW, now they're on par. And being honest, i blame the firing of Heyman.

Nero.

Advertisement