Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does Vince have against Light Heavyweights?

• 24-09-2003 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

You have a good point there. At one stage it seemed as if it was going to be a legit division but all they seem to use the cruisers for now is getting some fat **** like Big Show to squash them. I tell u the little lads could teach Big Slow a thing or two about how to wrestle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Granted Cruiserweight matches are not my bag, I think i could see Rey Mysterio going downhill when they pitted him against Matt Hardy at Wrestlemania (Hardy's never been fit for cruiserweight, lets be honest!), and then jobbing him. Billy Kidman has been severely neglected, even before his injury.

Maybe Vince should look at tapes from WCW 96-98 to see what nearly killed his product the first time, rather than having history repeat itself. Because the way NWA-TNA is progressing rapidly, it could easily be a viable contender and jeprodise Vince's monopoly.

Lol, McMahon under threat by Jeff and Jerry Jarrett? Who would have thought?

Nero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

I enjoy the Cruiserweights and have been disapointed with the way they've been treated there is way too much emphasis on the bigger guys. At the moment the small guys seem to be fodder for the bigger guys

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

It's not an ideal solution but if they're gonna have smackdown as being a big man show, amybe they should devote velocity purely to the cruiser weights. and bring hurricane and spike dudley over from raw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

also the wrestling cruiserweights that corssed over when WCW went dont use have the moves they used to is this because WWE guys cant sell them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Eddie Guererros wont be looked over vince may like big guys (in many ways) but hes not deaf he knows when someones over and Eddie is over he is being used to promote younger guys but he will get his shot proably by rumble.

Outside Japan and Mexico cruiserwaights dont draw. In wcw 96-98 it was the big names that drew (hogan macho-man nwo) in late wcw they couldnt draw enough to keep the company on its feet. lets face it there will never be a small heavy waight champ bar sean michals its just not belivable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Originally posted by a-hole
    let's face it there will never be a small heavy weight champ bar shawn michaels its just not belivable

I'm not asking for a cruiserweight to be wwe champ, I don't think anyone expects that, what the origional point that was being made is, the cruiserweight's aren't being given the chance to show their skills in the OWN division, they get little time on television and are practacally non existant on PPV's.

Advertisement