Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum - Sailing

Options
  • 25-09-2003 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

I propose a new formun for sailing enthusiasts.

All in favour say aye and it shall be done? Please?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Aye I say. People who know about boats would be a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by Peace
    I propose a new formun for sailing enthusiasts.

All in favour say aye and it shall be done? Please?

Aye arrr indeed I do. A great idea. I'm awaiting the reply's saying "could this not be coupled with the scubadiving forum" as all water sports requests seem to get this reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Aye or Ah-hoi!

I'd like to try me hand at sailing. Also, thinking about buying a boat too, so i would love a place to ask question and get some answers from the experts.

I'd like to add my support to this.
    There are an awfull lot of very active sailing clubs around the country.
    Most of them have websites.
    Very active clubs on the East coast for instance include Dún Laoghaire Arklow Wicklow and Courtown and thats only a few of them.

I'm sure they'd love to link to a forum here. I know from having a lot of friends with this hobby that , there is a huge amount of fun and stuff to talk about.
    And Boy do they talk about it!
    note to self: must go sailing more often :)

mm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I'm awaiting the reply's saying "could this not be coupled with the scubadiving forum" as all water sports requests seem to get this reply.

haha, yeah because all watersports are exactly the same aren't they??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

Aye Aye Skipper, 1 sailing board ahoy.

That's a Yes btw

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How about a more neutral "Boating" so you can include rowing, lasers and stuff. Not that I would use the board much (sis has a f*** off touring cruiser).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Allow me to add my support to this forum too. Would love to have place to ask questions, used to be into watersports so wud love to get back into it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I'd support the creation of this board too.

/me fetches pair of decks

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Approved.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement