Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whinger asked to explain Ruud remarks

• 25-09-2003 3:47pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well that is no harm either, probably be hauled for bringing the game into disrepute.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1104967,00.html:

In saying that he seems to have aplogised for the carry on of his players, then he said something like this rolleyes:

If one of my players had tackled someone round the throat or hit somebody in the face during the game, I would feel much more shocked than I am.

Will we send him on the picture in the Sun on Monday of Lauren having P Neville by the throat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's funny because his name is Wenger and you called him Whinger!!! oh my aching sides!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Has he made an apology now? something about it was an overreaction by the players...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Arsene Wenger
    "I have been in English football for seven years now and I have witnessed situations that were 10 times worse that were not punished."

"That doesn't mean we were right but it does mean that some people get away here with some things they shouldn't get away with."

Taken from:
    http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,31-1105039,00.html

Fair points I think.

The article is interesting well worth a read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

That doesn't mean we were right but it does mean that some people get away here with some things they shouldn't get away with."

I see the Paranoia hasn,t got any better:D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    It's funny because his name is Wenger and you called him Whinger!!! oh my aching sides!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    I can see the resemblance between the two...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

its a valid statement by him and it is really true

there has been such an over reaction to this incidient and yet in 2 months hardly anybody will care or remember much about it

anybody remember that this weekend there was huge trouble in turkey and italy (where a fan died)!!

just to put things in perspective but i think this incident will stop the indisciplne in arsenal at the mo

i.e. arsenal will be stronger cause of this in the long run
    a good example of this is UTD

so once the bans are over and done with arsenal(i dont think it will be that severe and they will be spread out) will have learned its leason!

Dont want to worry you Jank but I agree fully with that last Post.;)

New Weekend New Matches New discusiion Points Hopefully , Bring it on Leicester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Just because it wasn't punished before doesnt mean it shouldnt be punished again.

I'd love to hear what other incidents he is referring to, but he doesn't go into specifics.

The FA have to set a precedent, so none of this hogwash happens again for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

anyone see the Arsene wenger programme on BBC4 last night. good stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Dont want to worry you Jank but I agree fully with that last Post.;)

New Weekend New Matches New discusiion Points Hopefully , Bring it on Leicester.

:eek: what the muppet and I agree with each other!!

what next bush to convert to Islam!!:D

• Advertisement

what the muppet and I agree with each other!!what next bush to convert to Islam!!

Do you want to buy him the compass or will I.;)

Advertisement