Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's yer poison?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lizbeth

Margaritas!
    Cape Cod (Vodka, Cranbery Juice, Lime)
    and BEER!! Shiner Bock (Made in Texas) preferably :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Boy Gorgeous

I pretty much drink everything really. Mostly heineken on a night out, but I'm also very partial to Smithwicks. Bulmers if it's a beer garden day, or if I'm too hungover from a night before on the beer. In bottles, Corona usually, but without the lime. As for the stronger stuff, bailey's and Creme du Menthe (shot of each) is outstanding (tastes exactly like mint ice cream), but very expensive. Captain Morgan's and ginger ale is just the best of all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Wine - mostly white or rose in summer, red in winter.

Other than that....whiskey, maybe some other shorts, the occasional G&T.

Beer, cider, or Guinness when I'm in the pub depending on what I feel like (mostly weather dependant), and only ever beer when BBQing.

jc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Miller - but only while the music tour competition is on because I really want to win that :D :cool:
    I drink Bulmers normally :ninja:

Advertisement