Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDBGrid Frame color

Options
  • 25-09-2003 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi There !
    Here I am, fumblin´with colors again. This time, I need to change the color of a TDBGrid frame, (or "border"). I load the VB 6.0 form with a TDBGrid (by Component One) on it, and the object´s frame keep showing the windows´colors default setup. What is the object´s property that allow me to change border colors ? (no trouble with headers, title, etc) Nothing on the help files on frame colors....
    I´ll appreciate any hint on that one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I've never used TDBGrid pro but a quick google turned up their newsgroups. You could try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

Don't know VB6, but if the control supports only standard NC (non-client painted) borders, normally they can either be only on or off. So the only thing I can think of is to turn off the border and put the control in a container (such as a panel) that supports customer borders. There are non-visual components available to override the NC drawing of things like control borders and scroll bars in Delphi, don't know if there's anything like that in VB.

D.

Advertisement