Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map to WWMan's House for Lan Partay this Weekend

Options
  • 15-06-1999 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Eamo asked me to stick this map up of rathmines that he did in paint with directions to his house. I cant remember the ubb code for bmps and i cant seem to get the link for the code up so i'll just stick the url here:

indigo.ie/~treston/rath.jpg

Tin

[This message has been edited by TinCool (edited 15-06-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Oh you muppet. A 1.6 MEG windows bitmap? Didn't your momma never tell you to compress your images?

--

Hehe, I see you've just seen sense. tongue.gif

Teeth.

[This message has been edited by Dr_Teeth (edited 15-06-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

F*CK but i am talanted with a mouse and marker smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Now I know where you live and can start to stalk you smile.gif

umm, you can stalk my mum if you want, but be warned, she used to be on the irish shotokan karate team smile.gif

i will never let you know where MY house is.
    besides, your fat and i can run faster wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What a talent!!!

Is your Mum Jackie by any chance Eamo? If she is, I sparred with her at a black belt grading smile.gif I did Shotokan for a while but had to stop cause of a baaaad knee injury. Must start again...
    How did that Hein Shodan go again...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WWMan, Something has come up on Sunday and I wont be able to bring the machine etc round.
    I'll be there myself and I'll try and scab a machine from someone for a few games if I can.

Sorry man, but its unavoidable.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Dev you can use mine for a "few" games......

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Oh I dunno, having your ass sucked for two days.... There are worse things that could happen...

Shotokan is bloody difficult to master but easy enough to get into, iirc. Just takes a while before you start doing anything impressive or useful with it...

OK CHEERS DEV,
    does anyone want to take devores place with a puter? um, try an make a decision today and mail me or leave a post.
    although i suppose we can use gandys server, but twould be better to have a dedicated server

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Errr WWman this is not a proper server just a Gateway PP180 with no graphic acceration (I sold me Voodoo2). I just hope suds will be there early to help set it up wink.gif If this is like any other Lan Parties I've been to people will not be using their own systems all the time.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Daveyy

shotokan is by far the WORST martial art out there...I did it for 2 days and it sucked ass. Do something else Kharn baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

you had your ass sucked for 2 days!!!!!.

sounds painful tongue.gif

WWman, you ever hear of the straight line tool? Map looks like you got the shakes smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 16-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

yeah... cos... he's GOT the shakes...

that might expalin things, you insensitive ***** Lolth!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

?

I don't know if you are serious or not but no insult was intended. I met WWman and I can't say as I noticed.

Advertisement