Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite TV Theme Tune

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Originally posted by lamda
    Three's Company!!! Come and knock on my door... we'll be waiting for you.

Oh and Diffrent Strokes:D

Threes company...brilliant.....John Ritter RIP (only a few weeks ago!)

George and Mildred.....another great series and of course a great theme tune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 michaelknight

Originally posted by antwalsh
    Michael Knight, judging by your name how come you didn't pick Knight Rider as your favourite?

All the choices are for old tv series. Is this because we were kids at the time and had a ****e taste in music and it's just nostalgia that makes us remember them fondly? Are there any decent themes in any current tv programme? I watch less tv now but still I can't think of any programme at the moment who's tune will be remembered in years to come.
    Ah it's a pretty **** theme tune, but a great show of course.

Dunno, I've wondered this before. I don't think it's nostalgia, because some old themes are just **** (e.g. Airwolf) and don't get by on nostalgia alone. I think tv themes are definitely waaayy worse than they used be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

The fall guy. Def the best....

Well, I'm not the kind to kiss and tell,But I've been seen with Farrah.I'm never seen with anything less than a nine, so fine.
    I've been on fire with Sally Field,Gone fast with a girl named Bo,But somehow they did not end up as mine.
    It's a death defyin' life I lead,I take my chances.I die for a livin' in the movies and TV.But the hardest thing I ever doIs watch my leadin' ladiesKiss some other guy while I'm bandagin' my knee.
    I might fall from a tall building,I might roll a brand new car.'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that made Redford such a star.
    I never spend much time in schoolBut I taught ladies plenty.It's true I hire my body out for pay, Hey Hey.
    I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,blown up for Raquel Welch.But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey.
    I might jump an open drawbridge,Or Tarzan from a vine.'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

I think tv themes are definitely waaayy worse than they used be.
    i agree with you there mr. kinght. look at neighbours and home and away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I'm with seth. Starskey and Hutch or The Professionals. (the origional series of course not those two male models who cant act for sh1t) oooh oooh and the new avengers.aaaawwwwwwyeah Purdy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement