Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daewoo DVD Player

Options
  • 25-09-2003 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I know it's the wrong forum, but maybe the mods can move it to the proper forum.

Anyway I got one of these that was advertised in Dunnes Stores for €59.99, it was advertised as region free, but sadly it is not.

If anyone wants to enable the player to play in the region free mode please follow the link below this will then let you play any region disc.

Just thought I'd let people know as I know where to look myself for the hacks and maybe there will be a few disappointed people tonight.

It is a decent player for €60. Has optical out, supports dvd,cd,mp3,cd-rw and says it is "kodak picture cd compatible"

Daewoo 9000s Hack

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

It would probably be better suited in

Sci/Tech >> Electronics >> Home Entertainment

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Yeah sorry, I've only really used the satellite forum on here so I knew somebody would direct me to where it should go.

Cheers I 'll alert mods.

:D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No Probs

I'm sure DMC will move it when he logs in! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

And done. :)

Advertisement