Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quakefest 99 Ep II

Options
  • 09-06-1999 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

ok update time, a web site will be up fairly soon re: the above.. :@)

Please have patience since this is my first time dounibg a web site ok.. so dont except any great shakes ok!!

Also a registration form will also be posted for you to fill in, please dont abuse this as this is for all the Gamers in ireland, any muppetry will be not be tolerated!!

As to the daa question, well i will leave it up to you guys n gals..

Anon,
    Carnate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Fair play Carn, as for Daa as far as I'm concerned he's burnt all his bridges I would prefer if he wasn't there.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

he'd probably be smart not to go
    but u know what he's like on irc smile.gif
    (excuse the good english, had exams today haha)

anyway...sounds good raymond!
    we look forward to it

anon anon sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

yea sounds good....as for daa going i don't see why he shouldn't be left.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Daaaa

Lord Carnate SUR, HOW CAN I tHANK you eNough for holding a lAN! (shift key broken)
    Sur, I would be more than honoured to come to your lan, SUR! Don't beg me any more than you are at the moment, SUR!
    And as for the other SURS, Don't pull any quick kung fu kicks on me as I will be carrying a big STICK with me. SUR!
    Your's TRULY! A.W.O.L Daa, pardon my absence SUR!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Ah give him a chance ffs , if he annoys you give him the bates smile.gif
    besides hes gonna smear most of you if he did go anyway cheeky.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

This may get me SHOT but mayb Chaos might hav a point kick him out if he f**ks with ppl but mayb give him a chance tongue.gif

Blaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hear hear chaos wink.gif

let the boy come

pat

<lad> good lad
    <lad> i might be holdin a lan son
    <lad> two computer lan
    <h-k> lol
    <h-k> meeeeeed
    <lad> duel head to heads
    <lad> on p 90's
    <lad> with 8 mb ram
    <h-k> LOL
    <lad> and 100 pings
    <lad> not bad eh?
    <h-k> LOL
    <lad> !?
    <lad> interested?

Well this happy patron seemed to like the idea, more like he was speechless.
    You're all invited and I'll set the date so as it will clash with all other lan events.
    Daa

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Daa will ya mammy be picking you up from this one too smile.gif ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

"Give him another chance" erm, how many times have we heard that? frown.gif

Personally I think if your going to make a point, stick by it. Don't let him attend. Sure he would proberly behave, but it won't stop him being less of an a$$hole online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I reckon that Daa should go to the Lan providing his Mammy lets him go.
    Even if he WAS a pain in the arse.

"Give him another chance"

no im just not that childish to keep a grudge

pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Am i hearing things (readin anyways)

Give him another chance when eventually because of constant abuse he had to be barred form irc and game servers ?

PFFFffffffffff Isnt it time it was just left alone and Daa forgotten about -(in his permanent absense)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Daa Out. It's simple.

Daa acts the pr**k, because he thinks he can get away with it, he's of the idea that someone will always give him another chance. If he comes, he'll behave himself, (as he did at QP), because he knows he can't get away with it in a room of 50 or 60 guys.

The minute Mammy comes and collects him, and he can get back to the safety of his bedroom in Ennis, you'll see his attitude change back. Again, this was evident after QP.

Letting Daa go sends out the message "It's OK to ruin waste elses time on games/irc servers, you can still come to all the LANs".

I'm sick of his abuse, disrespect, and whining. I would LOVE to see Quakefest 99 be declared and official:

"DAA FREE ZONE"

Enough is enough lads. Game over for Daa.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Logs and proof of abuse are at the Solicitors office for every1 to view...

HTTKB!!

My mother never ever picked me up from any of the lans. I went up on train and stayed with relations, let's get that bit straight. And at least I have the ****ing GUTS to go to a lan where I know I could get kicked about...

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

>And at least I have the ****ing GUTS to go >to a lan where I know I could get kicked >about...

Lol Daveyyyyyyyyyyyyy {!}

You had a police buzzer in your pocket the whole time, your daddy (or was that ur mommy) got it for ya for when ya travel to the big bad dooblin by urself, u showed it to us loike {!}

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

He might have been abusive befor, but thats the jolly guy he is smile.gif
    At least hes not a power freak / knob like some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I say let him go, but only cus I want to play him on a LAN with fair pings. When push comes to shove we all know he's a good player and in the end thats all I want to do. Play against good players in order to get better myself.

EL

Ste, if I did I wouldda used it at the LAN!!! smile.gif Don't be such a lying fag!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

AH davey, we all know that even if ur allowd go ya won't. Lets be honest loike {!}

I sya let him go,
    cos he won't go, and then we can all call him a big big CHICKEN smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Even now he is acting the *******'s No offence to ya Ray but if he is going i dont honestly think i would be interested in going (i know i know big deal..so what an all that)Nearly everyone that said they would go, offered to contribute in 'SOME' way all Daa would caouse is hassle to everyone both b 4 and after it.

My vote = NO DAAA

MikeS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

For Christ's sake lads.

Are yer memories really that short?

Is it really that long since the decision was made, and widely supported, to completely ban this idiot from all games and IRC servers?

And now you want to let him come to a LAN.

Can someone please point out the leap of logic I'm clearly missing here?

My vote: absolutely, positively, no Daa.

Mata ne!
    Rob

How about letting Daa go!
    We can use him as a prise for FFA or somthing
    Winner gets to do what ever he wants with him
    tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif:

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Yo see shinji, if he goes to the lan you`ll not notice he is thre cause he`ll be all quite and stuff, not saying a word like smile.gif...

reason he won`t say anything like he didn`t say anything at qp...people in real time in real life standing beside him wouldn`t take it from him and just kick the crap outa him smile.gif..simple..

not saying he should be allowed go or not, I have no opinion really, just if he does go he`ll not make any trouble..

Ro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

but all ya can do is laugh wha?......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Well put Ronin....you're ****ing dead!!! (dm4, dmm3)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Yeah.

damo, you talk no bull**** sense smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Did somebody say marshmellows? Pointy sticks? Daa roasting over a slow flame?

Oooh I'm so there.

Kegs.

By the way if you didn't get the gist of that, I don't think Daa should be allowed to attend tongue.gif

Advertisement