Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quakefest 99 Ep II

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

FOR **** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

how could everyone take the ****ing internet so seriously??

**** sake like, just let him go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

Somehow I think that daa is alright and that certain people seriously overreact to his meaningless and (usually) empty insults.The whole daa thing snowballed and he became many ppl's hate figure,(especially among the older and more influential quakers) people who shouldn't really take what goes on over the internet as 'real life'.Jesus, just cause a guy doesnt obey 'netiquette' which is really a ****ing load of crap.EVERYbody who plays should be allowed to a Qfest

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey critic, I ****ed your ma up the ass last night and your dad paid me a buck an hour to do it too.

Your spa sister gives me head and your pet dog that died last week... well I ran him over.
    HAHA you fvcking loser, go fvck your retarded brother in the ass, all you fvcking culchies are the fvcking same.
    Retarded **** kickers. The lot of ye.

Hey, wtf why you so ****ed off its just the internet right, so that means I can do as I please right. I can say what I like about you. Get over it. Hey, I was joking when I wrote this so its YOUR fault if you couldnt you read my thoughts and intentions.

Suppose I wrote this after every message you wrote to the boards. It would get old quick neh?

I dont see why we should be abused on servers provided and maintained by the people he abuses on them. I dont see why we should allow this to continue.
    I want a peaceful life and the real question is why Daaaa cant just mosey along with the rest of us.

Why does he have to be an attention-seeking pest?

Until thats answered I think the only decent reaction is to ban daaa on sight, and if that doesnt work then get legal. Pests arent to be tolerated.
    Its easy for you to say we should turn the other cheek, you dont get the brunt of his insults. Go talk to adra, Toulouse, athie (in #rapture99) etc. See how they feel before you tell us to "chill".

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

He says these things to certain people...coz he knows he'll get a reaction...thats all he wants......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Whenever anyone starts acting the dick on servers in CA or wars (refusing to leave the server to let a game start, dropping after 2 minutes into a game etc) thats time and money being wasted. Bold.

[This message has been edited by Von (edited 14-06-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Davey

Von, "refusing to leave the server to let a game start, dropping after 2 minutes into a game etc) thats time and money being wasted. Bold."
    That has to be one of the BIGGEST lies that you have ever spouted in your meaningless life... I can't even recall ONCE when I left a war server for FUN and not for a good reason. In fact, I don't think I ever have done.
    Anyways CA is FOR muppets, and always will be. It's a stupid mod for spemmers and people who need self health protect to play quake properly. It's okay for a bit of a laugh but if you over do it, it ruins your quake duel and war skills. It's true, now take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

then why were you on it so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

You're banned Daa, stop creating new board accounts for yourself, you're annoying me more and more with your ignorance.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Typical...

I'm away for a few days and I miss out on all the fun @B^)

Anyway - Davey said...
    My mother never ever picked me up from any of the lans

So the lockin in Area 52 that you came uninvited to wasn't actually a lan? I see. But your Mammy did collect you from that - and just to let everyone know, it was Auntie Daa (Anti-Daa? wink.gif) that collected him from QP, not Mammy Daa.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Critic

Thanks Dev,
    I really hated that dog.(I hope you didn't dirty your hands while digging up my mother)
    Francis!
    Anon Anon Sir!
    Francis!
    Anon Anon Sir!

Ah Henry IV what would I have ever done without you... smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Oh well nice to know that some things never change! But I do know that I wouldn't go to any lan that Daa was gonna be at...I simply wouldn't trust myself...
    /me waves and tells all 'cept Daa and Death that she misses them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Well we will ignore him for your sake so

Advertisement