Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free downloads for nokia??

• 26-09-2003 12:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know is it possible to download app/games/tones from the net and then transfer them via a serial cable of some kind via your PC to your phone (i have a nokia 7210i)

if its possible where could i get such a cable and access such a site

i believe there are sites out there that sell that kind of cable as far as i heard anyway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

you're better off getting an infra-red adaptor. not only is it cheaper than nokia's cable, but it'll work with any other infra-red enabled phone you get in the future

you can get games etc on kazaa. search for 6610, 6100, 7210 and 7250.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

infa red adapter

now theres a nice thought

so how much are we talking about here 10e ,20e ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

You can get a USB InfraRed adapter in Maplins for like €40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

i got mine (ma-620) off ebay brand new for €33

Advertisement