Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spell Check

Options
  • 26-09-2003 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

See'ing as boards has a pretty beefy server now, would it be possible for a spell check to be added to the system so you could basicly check your posts before you post them.
    Now I could be off my rocker when i remember see'ing other forums having them but theoretically if they do exist,can we have one!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dunno if there is a plugin for VB (we sure as sh*t aint writing it!)... wouldnt hurt I guess but unless its straightforward it will be on the B-list of things to do.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

can ya not just use ispell?

works just as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Or the spell checker on ICQ, it's only 250k to download but its dead easy to use, copy and paste your message from here into an icq window, hit the spell checker then copy and paste it back out. It might only be on the pro version of ICQ though, I'm not totally sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

I recommend Echomadman.
    Everytime I post something he's always on hand to tell me what I've spelt wrong and any punctuation errors I may have.

Very reliable system an Echomadman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bolongola bukka

yeah.
    rock on you crazy diamond.
    I love you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Banned after (at most) 20 minutes, that must be a record?

Advertisement