Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!-=Nethouse Friday 17.6.99=-!!! Biggest Quake Night Yet !!!!

Options
  • 17-06-1999 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Ok lads, this Friday night, the 18th of June, We will be having a "Nethouse MOTHER of all Quaking" night. Basically you all know the score, as some of our previous Quake nights have gone on well into the wee hours of the morning.... Well, with this one we intend to shatter our own records. For the usual £10, were gonna let you lot play for as long as you can take it wink.gif.
    -=PLUS=-
    Nethouse is currently in negotiations for a Very Special Mystery Prize...... Watch this space for further information on this spectacular prize!!!!
    So all of you mad Quakers (oo-er)! If you to want to be in with a chance of winning, book now!!
    And dont forget the Quake1 team trials on Saturday night from 10pm. (All amazingly organised by the only man for the Team.ie managerial position, DeVore ( *political plug ends* )

Nice wan......

|Chief|.

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 17-06-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

u de man

arra tits....can't make it....will be up on Saturday though

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited 18-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Of course the mother of all quake nights is on the weekend I won't be here. Pfah! Typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DeViant

Sorry to point out Chief, But tomorrow is th 18th
    tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

ta Deviant ...damn russians...grrr...
    no offense to Peter Pan..luverlyy lad 3=O]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 skulker

Man, it must be faith or something but im coming up to Dublin from Galway on the 18th. so expect me to there. Book me in.

[This message has been edited by skulker (edited 17-06-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yup book me in (I'll be coming from WWMans Lan).

God only knows how im going to be able to make two allnighters in a row...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you never know, sure me might all make it over and rob all yer network cards smile.gif

oh, and whp yer asses. its clan wwmanlanparty v's the rest smile.gif

I will be there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 muppertt

what? who? how did I get here?+++
    ++yahh

Advertisement