Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TROLL! (story) TROLL!

Options
  • 26-09-2003 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I was just thinking. You know those brilliant stories you make up when your sleep deprived and me? Well, we should have a thread for all of them to put, and comment on. Which is what this is. Ok, here's my most recent amazing story. I was in the zone that day. Ahem. I clear my throat.

One day I was walking when I saw a really big snake. I was all like, hey dude, what’s with your lack of limbs? HAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m so funny. Then being all angry for this he ate me. Me being some guy. Then my friend Roy came along and I was all like, hey Roy, make me a sandwich. So he made me a sandwich. And I was all like, this sandwich really sucks Roy. Then he was all like, hey lay off the sandwich snake dude, I don’t even know who you are, and the names Thaddeus. So I was all like, Roy, your name really sucks. Almost as much as this sandwich. Then he was all crying and the snake got sleepy so it spat me out and ate Roy. So I wandered the streets looking for a really good sandwich, when I found a toilet machine. It was like twenty cent so I had to buy it, it was like a mega bargain. So I put the money in the machine, and I got an apple with a drawing of a toilet. I was like, THIS MACHINE SUCKS ROY! And the machine was like too bad, you lose. Go to someone else’s house fat boy. And I was all like, hey dude I am NOT a man. And Roy was all like, Really? And I was all like, man oh man do you suck Roy. And he was all like, Ow, and he exploded. And I was all like, this apple tastes like toilet water, and it sucks. So I went home to my bucket on the side of the street. But my roommates were all like, oh man I’ve wasted my life, and I was like, SHUT UP MAN! Cheese, you dudes are so not with it. And the moose and all. And then the hot dog man was like, hey, get away from here you stupid cat. Then I died for a while. Then roy was all like, oh man, this is no snake, it’s a frickin schuh! So I was all like dude, you need some organs, and he was all like, hey, I don’t dis your elven ears, and I was all like, oh man roy, stop dancing, and then he flew away but he forgot his bread so I was all, hey hot dog man, you forgot your butter, and he was like, I hate cats. Then I forgot who I was so I ordered a pizza from bookland, the land of maps, but they were all like, we don’t sell pizzas dude, we only sell chicken food. Then that flying… chicken… stole my pizza. And then you were there, and you were there, and I don’t know who you are. Stop stealing my thoughts Roy, but Roy didn’t have a mouse, he was too pointy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Ok, I don't know what I was thinking when i put this up, but for some reason it won't let me delete. meh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement