Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heard of Star Wars Kid yet?

• 26-09-2003 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

http://www.starwarskid.com

Basically, this guys chubby guy's school chums found a video of him pretending to be Darth Maul; dancing around with his 'lightsaber' (which is actually two golfball retrievers stuck together)
    It was posted up on a website and some CGI chap made some modifications to the video. And now there are tons of them!
    Check out the original first though.
    Then the essential ones are
    Original Remix video
    and
    A new Hope

I believe he's suing his classmates for a million bucks or something!

This is what the net is all about!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭KilOit

heard of Star Wars Kid yet?
    yeah about 7 months ago :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

rofl thats hilarious, i h8 not knowing bout stuff like that so if ne1 knows of nethin similar plz pm me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I havent actually herd about this its quiet funny :)

god you gotta feel sorry for this poor guy talk about getting ripped into!! he'll never be able to walk out in public again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Hes kind of old news but theres still videos being made. Saw one that was a pisstake of T3 there was some pretty nice FX in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

yea squall i checked out the website the T3 one is very very good
    i guess ive been locked away in my office for too long havent herd about this in ages then again i havent been to any of the star wars sites in ages either!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

t3 one has to b the best so far.... theres a p[etition goin to get george lucas to include him in the next star wars movie to make up for all the slaggin...... 2500 pages of signatures so far :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

heh heh. the world needs people like that to keep the heat of people like me. I like it. FIVE STARS!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Shocking. Truly shocking. Seen it ages ago but the image of butterball there flailing around like a heart attack waiting to happen is still burnt deep in the recesses of my mind.

I think the only thing that has hurt the Star Wars franchise MORE than that fat badly-coordinated dork ... was the last two prequel movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Originally posted by Mac daddy
    about two months ago

wow, you're great. I want to be like you.
    The reason I posted this wasn't to find out how many people had heard of him, but so that people who didn't know about him could have a look.
    I don't like my mailbox filling up with pointless
    "Yes I have seen it before"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by Kananga
    wow, you're great. I want to be like you.
    "

i know :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Star Wars Kid: T3 is absolutely hillarious. everyone should d/l it now
    brilliant :p

Advertisement