Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Of The World has arrived.

• 27-09-2003 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭

Yes folks.
    Chris Irvine (AKA Chris Jericho) and his wife Jessica are now the proud first time parents to a baby boy which arrived on Wednesday.

Here's hoping the poor kid doesn't have too much exposure to the music of Fozzy eh?

Nero

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Guess what?!! They named him Ash-after the character played by Bruce Campbell in the Evil Dead movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Hey, I resent that comment about Fozzy:mad: :D They're bringing out a new album next year, and they've abandoned all their gimmicks. They are doing Jericho's theme music soon aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Never heard Fozzy..actually i did!! On Raw: My favourite part of the song was when Y2J shutup,and Ric Flair smashed the guitar!!! Just kidding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I remember that, i also remember Fozzy somewhat sounding like typical cock-rock... HUGE rock stars? They wish! Join Nickelback and Linkin Park at the bottom of the crap barrel and shut the f*ck up!

Nero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

they wearnt bad (they wearnt pantera eather) some good old trash metal, i think the world needs more of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Tbh, they were crap on Raw, much better at their own gigs and on CD. They were only being cocky cos it's Jericho's and their gimmick. But they have got rid of all the gimmicks now and they're just a really cool band that make really cool music.

Advertisement