Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Private Cork to Limerick bus service?

• 27-09-2003 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Any private bus company going from Cork to Limerick (Vice Vearsa)?

I am getting tired of Cork Bus Station on Friday evenings and Sunday nights.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Originally posted by Cork
    Any private bus company going from Cork to Limerick (Vice Vearsa)?

I am getting tired of Cork Bus Station on Friday evenings and Sunday nights.

Are you in College? if so where?

I know there are a few college bus services that leave various parts of cork county on friday evenings to go to Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Ya there are definetly a few private busses that leave the colleges that go in the city direction, i dont know of any that actually stop in the city tho. Try Galvins bus service dunmanway its the only crowd that i know of and they go to bandon and as far as i know they travel on the south link(all tho ive never been on it).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement