Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody playin intercollege soccer??

Options
  • 27-09-2003 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

obv the squads havent been picked for this year but is any boards people in the mix for their college team or collingwood cup side?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i'd love to play, but i'm already playing Leinster Senior for my local club!!

i think that means i cant sign for DCU cause theei in the LSL!

am i right, or am i right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by VinnyL
    i'd love to play, but i'm already playing Leinster Senior for my local club!!

i think that means i cant sign for DCU cause theei in the LSL!

am i right, or am i right?

wrong!

irish college league is a differnt animal -consists of about 5 games played usually on thur/fri

I play Leinster senior too and so do almost our whole squad in DIT.

THen theirs the collingwood cup which is the intervarsity championship. 3 games in 3 days and then quarters to finals throughout the rest of the week. Its in March/April.

Mighty fun and a really good standard

when we played Galway Univ in the Collingwood last year they had a few Galway united players. The striker I was marking was the leading scorer in the Eircom 1st division last year Im told. Same deal with sligo IT having Sligo Rovers U21 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

class!!

i just noticed that DCU have 2 leinster senior teams, so i wont be joining them. i'd be interested in playing for the collingwood teams alright!!

cheers

Advertisement