Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spare place for a while?

• 27-09-2003 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Ok lads, just wondering if any of you have a spare bed, or even dump for me for a while?

I will be down in Carlow now on Monday or Tuesday trying to find accomadation and if i cant find any will possibly need to crash out somewhere for a few nights. I dont eat much and dont require must effort to watch. I occasionaly make noises that mimic words which can be ignored and I can also be bossed around.

Any offers?

If this is totally offtopic for this board i do apoligise.... but hey ..... If someone in the same course and year can put me up it would be much obliged ... then you can point me in the direction of various places....notibly the pub ;)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

contact vulture, dogboy, ivan, bicky, clansman, sinnocence, fionn, mordeth (unofficialy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

I guess you can stay with us.
    Your not a rapist are you???
    Our couch is gone so how does the floor sound?

Originally posted by Bicky

If you were it would prob improve your chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I see this as a trick question. I will not answer if incase it destroyes my chances of bedding down for a while... well, yea.

And ill be in Carlow sometime around tuesday looking for somewhere to stay. I have yet to recieve shote from the collage about accecpting me so ill have to wait a bit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Our couch is gone so how does the floor sound?

he could stay in that place behind the little door in the sitting room-whats in there anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

SHHHHHHHH...... noone should know about the little door that leads to narnia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SHHHHHHHH...... noone should know about the little door that leads to narnia.

And here's me thinking it was the yogurt that made me see the long winding flight of stairs down to an unknown and an unseen world... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Sounds good to me - just dont go spreading that narnia thing around, the government is out to get us...

Also, brush up on your family guy/scrubs/red dwarf as it might help you figure out what the hell people are talking about half the time.

Also bring some blank cds or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

also bring fire wood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

oh oh oh and foodahol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

U forgot invader zim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

like they don't have enough already!!!

just grab the kitchen sink while your at it.

please god, for the sake of all our back's
    don't mension kitchen sick when moonie is near ... it'll be packed in a bag and haul'd round europe before you can say ... well actually no ... very slowly packed... lol

Well, seeing as though I am sending back my Enrollment [sp?] form today it may be a couple more days before I finally get down there, also the fact that i am sick and cant work or nothin till about monday also counts me out of a lot of things [execpt boards beer ;) ]

Hopefully i will be down soon though, to live with kings among nerds, kinds amongst nerds. :D

work ?
    wtf has work to do with anything in carlow
    once ya can type and play games, what else is needed [cept maybe some cat5 {10m's} ... and a lappy/comp!]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the couch is mine ....

i will defend it with my dying breath

but after that you can have it

Lads, i'll probably be heading down tomorrow [Sunday] sometime. Afternoon/evening probably.

Just to give you some heads up. :)

Advertisement