Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FUNNY HALO VIDEOS - RED Vs BLUE

• 28-09-2003 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I have just finished watching series 1 of this and its so funny, surprisingly funny!!

www.redvsblue.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Genius lol

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've been a hires sponsor for 15 episodes of the 19 so far. I've been evangelising them to EVERYONE I know. Funniest sh1t on the net at the moment and the season finale is a cracker.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by DeVore
    I've been a hires sponsor for 15 episodes of the 19 so far. I've been evangelising them to EVERYONE I know. Funniest sh1t on the net at the moment and the season finale is a cracker.

DeV.

I have seen up to number 18, the site was down when I tried to get number 19. It really is incredibly funny..

Did you see the Macgamer by any chance, also genius!! And people said yanks were not funny, thank god for geeks :D :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by DeVore

DeV.

It's true, dirty little pusher that he is. But v. v. funneh :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

I love RvB, it cracks me up. I can't wait for the DVD of season 1 to arrive :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement