Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Charity Bike Run (Cork)

Options
  • 28-09-2003 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

bit of a heads up here for anyone thats interested...

Theres a charity bike run on the 12th of October, meeting in St. Raphael's Hospital in Youghal and going to Kinsale. Meeting at the hospital at 12 noon. Cost is €20 per bike and as always it's going to a very worthy cause... I just cant seem to recall what that cause is at the moment!

I'll take another peek at the poster if I get chance to make sure I have all the details correct but until then you can have faith in my memory. It's on a Sunday anyway (as all these things are). Weather permitting it should be an excellent day and the turnout should be impressive.

Turn up :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

would be nice to know the good cause we are assisting........ the rymus's christmas drinkies kitty by any chance...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

jesus... I dont have time enough on my hands to organise a bike run JUST to get money for christmas drink! I wish I did, cos its a bloody fine idea though.

Havent had chance to get back into bike shop in town yet but as it's starting at the hospital in Youghal I can only presume it's for the hospital. Either that or the childrens hospital. Theres normally a run every year for them.

De Rebel, for lowering the moral tone of this thread and offending my sensitive catholic sensibilities you sir, can stand in the corner and think about what you've done! :p

Advertisement