Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Sim Forum

Options
  • 28-09-2003 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

would u consider adding a forum to the games area for flight simulation? Theres a pretty big community in ireland for that stuff, take a look at ifsd.ie or irishaviation.net. Just an idea!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Uh I thought we had one already... *roots around*...

If theres a community to support it and the come here to support its creation then I've no problem with the idea.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I'll spread the word amoungst the community if you do go ahead with it. May I submit my CV to be the mod?:D :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats not how it works.

I'm leaving this undecided until support is shown or not.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

Seems like an excellent idea! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

I would like a flt Sim forum

Hope the english is clear enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i wouldnt mind an outlet to tell people how crappy flight sim 2k4 is crap, how flight sim 2k2 is much better and how falcon4 pwns them all. in fairness though there just aint the interest for a pure flight simulation board. they are not really hot topics when they appear(rarely) on the games board to.

maybe a general simulation board would be in order incorperating the racing sim board to as posts there have really slowed down :) lately.

Advertisement