Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QVC, Offer Bumper Bargain Jrinkjet Refill Kit ?..

• 28-09-2003 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Save over £80 on a Bumper pack "JrInkjet" Refill ink kit. www.qvcuk.com
    are offering - item number 419952 at a saving of more than £80 off what you would have to pay even buying direct from the manufacturers www.jrinkjet.co.uk
    or I think they have now become www.jrinkjet.com

If you want to save by re-filling your ink/printer cartridges, instead of being ripped -off. Check out this QVC offer.

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

I make it I can get 11 full refills of my colour and black out of this Lot Here assuming.

1 Kit (with 25ml of each colour)
    4 x 250Ml of each colour
    1 x 250ml flusher
    1 x 500Ml Black
    1 x postage

About UK£50 on the nose Paddy20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Look paddy, I dont care what kind of QVC inkjet refill fetish you have, but considering this is the third(?) topic on the same subject, it hardly seems like such a bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Celt,

Try telling that to around 150,000, very happy QVC customers who have saved a small fortune re-filling their "own" cartridges. Clearly they can not afford to be Ripped-Off!. Unlike you!.

Or maybe they just appreciate genuine bargains?... and can use a calculator. Oh, and this is a *NEW* first time "Bargain" offer.

P.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Paddy20
    Celt,

Try telling that to around 150,000, very happy QVC customers who have saved a small fortune re-filling their "own" cartridges. Clearly they can not afford to be Ripped-Off!. Unlike you!.

You should apply for a presenter job on QVC :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Paddy20
    Celt,

Or maybe they just appreciate genuine bargains?... and can use a calculator. Oh, and this is a *NEW* first time "Bargain" offer.

P.:rolleyes:
    No, this? is *the* third(?) thread about qvc ,and inkjet refilling in the "bargain" forum?

Why? do "I" not see, you? posting about *other* inkjet refill bargains? and "only" QVC?

C:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Because, I am a real canny *Celt*!.

P.:ninja:

Advertisement