Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Conz have a point

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Boston
    hmm wwm i'd there say that the majority of boards have absolutely no opinion on moi what so ever, so i doubt you @i'm a prick attitude is shared with allot of people here. If you seriously think i'm a prick then you a very very messed up individual, cause at the end of the day i've done nothing to you, i've said nothing to you, its not like i stole your car or insulted your mother. I don't need you to talk to me in a pub, i can get on just fine with almost anybody.

As for Amp, i doubt he really thinks i'm a wanker, though i can't speak for him, seems a nice enough bloke and not the type of person to be hung up with petty hates, made much more of an effort ot get along with me and talk to me at boards beers in the past then you, who i just foudn extremely offensive and abusive. i just don't think we're (moi and amp)ever going to be best buds but i do think at this stage we have learnt to tolerate each other to some degree, even if its jsut for the shake of the administration.

You may really think i'm a prick, thats your right, its your right to say it offer the internet, its your right not to like, but on all the occasions we have met you have never once said it to me, which makes me think your not as committed to this line of thinking. Trojan on the other hand has never dont what you do (bitching about me on the net) first time we met he said to me, that he thought i was a prick when i first signed up, and jesus i've got allot of respect for that type of person.

Devore: i know i can be an asshole, everyone can, but i can also be allot of other things, do you really think i have got this far through life by being a complete arsehole.

oh no, i havent got your respect?

yawn di fúcking yawn.

:rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

**********, they haven't gone away you know...
    /me waves at logic1... howya head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

it is one thing to complain about cliques if you were snubbed,
    it is another to complain when you isolate yourself over the far side of the pub in a corner with your nonborads.ie mates and
    dont make the effort to go talk to people.
    hovering briefly at the edge of the crowd twice is not minglling unless you are THAT shy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Maybe he needed some very upfront non-shy lady to drag him from where he was hovering into the depths of boards people ? :)

People *can* be that shy, or they can be that lacking in effort. Give the wee lad the benefit of the doubt. :p The boy has a lot of passion and boards needs passionate people.

He just needs to be moulded into someone that engages the brain before the mouth. He is in need of a jedi master or something ....

Shuddup Boston I'm actually backing you up here (kinda).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by amp
    I've talked to you? Was I drunk at the time? As regards tolerating you, I find ignoring your petulant drivel suits me most of the time.

But flame on moron, flame on.

bostonbaby.jpg

sorry if i offended you in anyway in this thread, it was not my intention to flame you or upset you to this degree.

Thaed if you want to make an issue of it thats just fine, where exactly would me and my mates have sat, on the ground? i didn't decide where to sit, they craped the first available table. sorry it that offended you people, but hell at least i made an effort to talk to some of you people this time around. unlike you thaed I've had my life threatened on several occasions by people here, so sorry if i really don't want to have an ole chine wage with the likes of amp.

wwm why don't you just roll away somewhere and die, please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

sorry if i offended you in anyway in this thread, it was not my intention to flame you or upset you to this degree.

I accept your apology.

Thaed if you want to make an issue of it thats just fine, where exactly would me and my mates have sat, on the ground? i didn't decide where to sit, they craped the first available table. sorry it that offended you people, but hell at least i made an effort to talk to some of you people this time around. unlike you thaed I've had my life threatened on several occasions by people here, so sorry if i really don't want to have an ole chine wage with the likes of amp.

You've had your life threatened? Why did you not contact the Gardai? Threatening someones life is a very serious thing. Why did you even go at all?

:o

come now amp you know its true, stromfront are not a patch on you guys for threatening to give someone a serious kicking if they ever saw you.

Why didn't i go to the gardi, cause its the interent and people saw allot of things they don't mean o nthe internet and have no intention of carrying out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

And you wonder why people don't like you and have a bad impression of you? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

come now amp you know its true, stromfront are not a patch on you guys for threatening to give someone a serious kicking if they ever saw you.

Why didn't i go to the gardi, cause its the interent and people saw allot of things they don't mean o nthe internet and have no intention of carrying out.
    I presume you mean "say" as opposed to "saw". So if people threatened your life here how do you know that they do not mean to carry it out?
    TIP: You only have to be wrong once.
    And if you felt they did'nt mean it what the big deal then? It ridiculous sayings like the one above that give people like me, who don't know you from Adam;) a very bad impression of you Boston.

BTW Does Conz have a point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

they craped the first available table

They crapped on a table? I'm not surprised *** if they're as full of **** as you they must be crapping everyplace.

Licksy we can't talk here. It's too cliqueish, contact me on the clique line later. Clique clique clique.

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I've decided to form my own clique!
    it will consist of me, myself & I
    the three coolest people on this whole site!

posted by Marcus
    Maybe he needed some very upfront non-shy lady to drag him from where he was hovering into the depths of boards people

But I was trying to behave and not scare people too much that night, besides you can be done for assult if they object too strensously. :D
    sorry it that offended you people, but hell at least i made an effort to talk to some of you people this time around.

K Boston refering to any group gathering or room of people as YOU people I NEVER a Good idea K

unlike you thaed I've had my life threatened on several occasions by people here, so sorry if i really don't want to have an ole chine wage with the likes of amp

you are never going to get on with all of the people all of the time.
    I am sure that theres people that dont want to meet me or even talk to me in RL but That sure as would not but me off.

ah not just some where why not a place were we could sell tickets so people could watch :)

Best way to try deal with a clique is to ignore it, stroll into the room like you own (for soon you will) it sit on thier sofa but your feet up on their coffee table and if any of them dare raise an eyebrow ask what is thier problem did they forget to take thier meds :)

Originally posted by Thaed
    Best way to try deal with a clique is to ignore it, stroll into the room like you own (for soon you will) it sit on thier sofa but your feet up on their coffee table and if any of them dare raise an eyebrow ask what is thier problem did they forget to take thier meds :)

What happens if they proceed to choke you until you die?

.logic.

Originally posted by logic1
    What happens if they proceed to choke you until you die?

:)

they can try , but most never even dare
    object

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

1. The boy with the thorn in his side...
    2. The boy who cried wolf... (yes, I remember you posting vieled threats yourself, only to edit them out)
    3. The boy who constantly found something to bitch and moan about...

Da da da I don't love you you don't love me
    Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht, da da da

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by Hobart
    I presume you mean "say" as opposed to "saw". So if people threatened your life here how do you know that they do not mean to carry it out?
    TIP: You only have to be wrong once.
    And if you felt they did'nt mean it what the big deal then? It ridiculous sayings like the one above that give people like me, who don't know you from Adam;) a very bad impression of you Boston.

I'm sure they ment it, also sure they would bottle it if it ever came to anything/.

Logic1: you know you love it

Buffybot: i know why people don't like moi, its cause i don't care if they like moi.

Devore: which one is you

MarcusGarvey: i agree with everythign you said

Thead: never be afraid to encage moi, you will find i'm up for most things.

Thead: never be afraid to encage moi, you will find i'm up for most things.

That is nice to know but where on earth would I get a 7ft by 3ft by 3ft Cage by next staurday. lol

the funny thing is this is the way i'll be on saturday as well, mis pronoucing words all over the place. After several attempts at sayign azezils name i just decided to say sean.

• Advertisement

i know why people don't like moi, its cause i don't care if they like moi.

Not because you think the world revolves around you then? :cool:

sorry mate but my world does revolve around me, who else would it revolve around?... you perhaps? i don't know you well enough for that,

Logic1: you know you love it

True. Don't worry I'll let you buy me a pint Saturday.

.logic.

Pints and shots, will be flowing.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Devore: which one is you

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame79.html

DeV.

Advertisement