Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap College Books

Options
  • 28-09-2003 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

hey,
    does anyone know if there's a website that sells books at cheaper prices- something comparable to cdwow would be great, as i'm having great difficulty finding some college books, unless i want to pay exorbitant prices for them on amazon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by beardedchicken
    hey,
    does anyone know if there's a website that sells books at cheaper prices- something comparable to cdwow would be great, as i'm having great difficulty finding some college books, unless i want to pay exorbitant prices for them on amazon.

Well college book stores usually sell 2nd handbooks, or you could try ebay, but have you noticed on amazon there's an option to buy a used copy of the book, i've gotten some good bargains on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

oops, i was going to mention that in my original post, 2nd hand bookstores won't really suit my needs, because most of my textbooks are either really new, or in their 2nd and later editions, and only the earlier editions will be available from 2nd hand places. oh well, i suppose it's worth my while trying a few of the places mentioned on that website.. thanks anyway!!!

Advertisement