Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech. Drawing help? + more.

Options
  • 28-09-2003 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

I'm doing Higher Level Technical drawing for the Leaving, and need to find study help with them. Step-by-step method's on all topic's.

I know how to do most topic's, but always forget the small things.

I posted about this before, but got no decent replies.

Anybody know where I can get my hand's on Leaving Cert. 2004 Syllabus'? - especially Biology (it's so different from last year's)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

There is nothing of use on the web! You'll have to go to a grind school or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Originally posted by conZ
    ...Anybody know where I can get my hand's on Leaving Cert. 2004 Syllabus'? - especially Biology (it's so different from last year's)

I would have though the Dept of Education & Science website would kinda be the obvious place to look!!!!

Dept. of Education & Science

Look under "Information by topic" on the left hand side. You can figure out the rest yourself.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Decent. Got the Biology syllabus :D , and no I didn't think of that before - as I was looking at the Teacher's copy, and it said ''Cost €1.50 - Available only from Dept of Ed. blah blah, Dublin''

Still haven't found anything on Tech. Drawing though :/. I don't need grind's Shane. I know most topic's well enough, I just need a step-by-step guide on each topic, so I don't miss out on anything.

Advertisement