Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA Team.IE

Options
  • 17-06-1999 12:10am

OK since nobody turned up for Trials cept Johno,i have decided to pic 8 CA players.
    OK first of all i want to say that i didnt pic anybody from the WAR team.ie,because we will be playing them on the weekend.

This is the team as follows:

Devore
    Zero
    Lorcan
    Sickboy
    Dre tongue.gif
    Johno
    Death(Will not turn up to any lan for all the money in the world?)
    and last but not least Jay

Other possible players are Mickah "when"
    he returns to quake after the LC
    And Slosh if he ever gets home to play.

Any of the ppl i have named out could you plz mail me"dre@indigo.ie"and tell me if you would be interested in playing,or not.
    And if anybody else feels they should be in the team mail me too,and im sure we can arrange a trial.

1 final thing,i have been looking for our first international game,and i am now waiting for an email from headache from UK to confirm weather they will play or not.Nothing else plz mail me ASAP.
    P.S OCB mail me!

[This message has been edited by Dre as in Dray (edited 17-06-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

AHAHAHHA

Fuking ride me, I can w00p the majority of them lads ass's at CA and u all fukkign know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Yup he can, and alot of others cant too

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 17-06-99).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

So why didnt you show up in nethouse then ste smile.gif

If you cant be arsed you cant expect Dre to pick you now can you smile.gif

Anyway, on even ping in nethouse I bet you a can of coke I can beat you (I would say a pint but obvious legal restrictions apply).
    T'would be a good game alright.

DeV.

Ok, I'm up for tha Dev smile.gif

Johno didn't turn up in the nethouse either, and ummmm no1 else did, and ummm I'd be up for going if firstly I knew where it was, I wasn't working on that night, and it was for a pint, not a can of coke smile.gif

Ohhh jeepers but, my mommy wouldn't like a young boy like me drinking a PINT, so how about we make it, an IOU for 1 pint, for when I turn 18 ... ohhhhhhhh will I survive that long ... ohhhhhhhh MY oh MY. smile.gif

smile.gif

Ste first of all,i said if you fell you should be in the team mail me,other ppl have.
    Seconed of all Johno turned up and asked for a trial.Third of all stop acting like a Mupp.
    So if you want a trial you know my email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Think thats a free pint for you ste cheeky.gif

ah Dre, you're gonna trial me ?

smile.gif

ok 1 on 1 CA ?

gimme a time and date, i'm up for ANYTHING smile.gif

and as for sounding like a muppet, man loike spot the ell buzz loike

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

U beat Dre 1 on 1 Ste ??? Lol - even I'd take u...

Challenge Accepted :

8pm Friday it is!

[This message has been edited by ste (edited 18-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

This could be fun.....mmmmmmmmm
    let me what the suss is

although, there will never be any games right??

Besides you can get more of a buzz from wars.

but still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

doh, havent been around the last 2 weeks or so to see this. count me in colm, i'll be back online very soon.
    jah.
    Z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I would like a trial, i didn't here about the first one.

Gimme a time and day.

El

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Dre, try and find out if there are any serious CA clans around (in uk) and play them...with pace you get 130 smooth pings to BW servers. Even get the good dm clans to play yous in CA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Daveyy

can i play for ca team.ie? cmon, remove the ban, It's served its purpose and I'm sorry.
    daa

DRE, SLOSH where are YAS ?!?!?!?!??!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ste Says:
    Challenge Accepted :
    8pm Friday it is!

well, I'm here (nethouse), have been since 8:30 ish.

so the question is Ste, where are you?

DeV.

Just played Dre dev, it was a good game, not a great game, we both were a bit off the ball, but I came out on top in the END. I'd prefer if we done it again ... just to confirm it smile.gif

anyway.

steB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

can i play for ca team.ie? cmon, remove the ban, It's served its purpose and I'm sorry.
    daa

Go away why don't you. Take up a new hobby, creative writing or something.

Look up the word "permanent" while you're at it, I'll give you a hint...

FOREVER!

[This message has been edited by Cloud (edited 18-06-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

We're also upping the amount of ops, guess what - they hate you too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ere dre, want a 1 on 1 then by? ill only baytcha, tonight any time from about 10.00 up

• Advertisement

Dre, you were telling me that you're setting up a game that pits 2 CA teams together from the people who want in ... and the people who are in. Does the line between LPB and HPB get drawn anywhere ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JuD

Erm consider FurY
    he rocks a CA

Judas

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hmmm Blade's choice of a "CA team" for a lan on even pings (which some ppl don't seem to take into consideration) would be:

OCB
    Furry
    Anjo and or Mickah
    Tomb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

* Blade gets in the LPB dig again

heh, gman Blade. Anjo and Mick are a deadly suggestion if they are around alright, as long as they don't take my place, I'm not drivin to Scotland for nuthin smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Errm,

I can add a few bods to this list dre, but one I know should be on it and thats Blaster. Im not just saying that cos hes my bro or hes in Inc, but I've watched him many a nite cause complete mayhem on the ca server. Maybe you overlooked him ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Those 4 I listed are a hypothetical dream team for CA rather than a suggestion for the Scotland event because I know for a fact that theres no way in hell those 4 will go to Scotland in the first place, Tomb can't go, OCB wouldn't go, anjo is in Canada and mickah deleted quake AFAIK, dunno bout Furry but he prolly wouldn't go anyway cause he's a bollicks.

Blaster too I was going to mention and myself, bunny and dev but not in the top 4.

Blade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Scotland, yeah, i'm a bollicks alrite. But if i aint in grand canaries at the time, i will be in scotland. As for blaster, altho hes a great big hairy bastid (who am i to talk??) hes been rockin the ca servers l8ly. (Most be cheating tongue.gif )
    F.
    Ps, Just outa curiousity, any1 need a new hpb player whose name might begin with F?? Just outa curiousity like wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Judas

Destine need one smile.gif

JuD

Advertisement